UPGRADED!!! wHOOO-hOOOO

cruisinJenF

So I have been driving myself crazy wishing I had booked a balcony! So I called up today and upgraded from an inside cabin to an 8D balcony!!!

I am so excited- its my first balcony!!!

I am in an 8D on Splendor so I am under the pool area on the Lido deck. I imagine I will hear a lot from above! I dont care much though- I am too excited!!:D

Jen

Thanks! I did get a great deal! I only paid $200 more and they wanted our quad room since they are out and so they moved my four kids up with us to deck 8 and split them into 2 inside rooms across from us. So now we have 3 cabins and a balcony for just $200 more.

I am so thrilled today I want to squeel!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just did!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks! I did get a great deal! I only paid $200 more and they wanted our quad room since they are out and so they moved my four kids up with us to deck 8 and split them into 2 inside rooms across from us. So now we have 3 cabins and a balcony for just $200 more.

I am so thrilled today I want to squeel!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just did!!!!!!!! ;)

What a great deal.......No kids. They will love their rooms as much as you will love your balcony.

Wow, you made out! Where is your room? We've stayed in 8288, and that is just forward of the pool area. We didn't hear a thing! So if you're there or forward, you won't hear the pool people.

Child Free makes up for the chairs you'll possibly hear dragging across your ceiling... :D

Why was that above post necessary!

Enjoy your upgrade and enjoy your cruise. :)

Uhhhh...because it's probably true.

Wow, you made out! Where is your room? We've stayed in 8288, and that is just forward of the pool area. We didn't hear a thing! So if you're there or forward, you won't hear the pool people.

We are in 8304 and the two inside rooms across the hall from it.

Misty-

Since the room I will be in is just a few doors down from yours I feel pretty good! Question- could the people on the Lido deck look down onto your balcony?

Why was that above post necessary!

I only mentioned something that she was already aware of by her initial post. As pointed out by other posters, there are many benefits that outweigh this one "downside". :)

My first balcony was under the Lido deck. Loved the balcony, hated the noise as I'm a very light sleeper. However, I was very happy to have gotten the deal I did, and it was nowhere as wonderful as the deal Jen has gotten.

Archived