Can I Catch a 12:00 Noon Flight from Vancouver???

seacrystal

The Coral Princess is expected to dock in Vancouver at 7:30 a.m. for my June 18 cruise to Alaska. I have a chance to get a discount ticket leaving Vancouver Airport at 12:00 noon. Is this too tight? If I let Princess know will I get preferential disembarkation?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

We caught an 11:40am flight from Vancouver last year, and had no problem. Our ship docked at Ballyentine pier, and was one of two ships docked that day. It was also non-peak cruise season, in May. I suggest you take a cab straight from the pier to the airport. Don't wait around for a bus transfer via Princess.

I think it really depends on the number of cruise ships coming into port for debarkation at the same time as to whether or not you'll make the 12n flight. Check the port of vancouver website. I believe it's portvancouver.com. This will tell you how many ships are coming in, and at what terminal. Most come into Canada Place. Ballyentine pier is much less congested.

Yes, Princess will let you off in the first groups if you let them know your flight time is 12noon.

Good Luck.

Archived