Barbados or St Lucia or St Kitts

startpacking

Which island is more interesting to visit? I am not planning on visiting either island but not as part of a cruise and I will spend three or four days (maximum) on either island. I am interested in cultural and historic sights, not too interested in the beach or relaxing by the pool. In the Caribbean I've been to Cancun, Cozumel and Cuba. I haven't been to any other Caribbean islands.

Also, if CC members can recommend reliable tour operators on either island please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

PS, the title should read Barbados or St Lucia. St Kitts is no longer an option and was typed in the title in error, unfortunately, I can't edit the thread title.

I'd highly recommend both. The most spectacular time of my life. Our honeymoon was so special my wife was in tears. My wife does not get emotional but the islands were serene and peaceful.

My soul was cleansed by the experience of the islands and joy was brought to our lives.

Many exciting things to do cultural and historical on both islands but you need the right guides.

Gregg

Archived