One day closer

bigelow

31 days away and I can't wait. We got our cabin assignment. Carnival is flying us down the day before the cruise and flying us home the day after the cruise.They put us in a GS and we are booking our next cruise while on this one. Everthing is done and ready except the packing now all I have to do is wait.:D

31 days away and I can't wait. We got our cabin assignment. Carnival is flying us down the day before the cruise and flying us home the day after the cruise.They put us in a GS and we are booking our next cruise while on this one. Everthing is done and ready except the packing now all I have to do is wait.:D

A day early is great from NS. You really need to fly in the day before. Bonus that you get a day afterwards too. Have a great trip.

We are down to 10, counting our pre-cruise vacation!! Supposed to get 8-14 inches of snow today.:eek: Nothing compared to out east, and we are all pro's out here in WI!! But certainly glad it's now and not next week!!! Got lots to do this weekend.

Looking forward to some Miami & Caribbean SUN!:D

I started at 401 days counting and now we sail in 7days. But my vacation starts when we hop on the train to Lauderdale so its 5days. Omg i think im gonna faint when i see that ship,LOL. You dont even know how hard we saved and worked for this. Well actually i think yall do know. I want to see my daughters face i have to take a picture of that. :D

Archived