Avoiding CC boards

DixiesMom

I have not had a time with no cruises booked, that would drive me crazy. Im chomping at the bit right now in limbo waiting on a date for a cruise that the TA is deciding on in the next 3 weeks, and until I get a date I cant even plan Branson or some other trip.

Hey, Fire, we always have one in the wings. We do a family trip in between the cruises which is alway fun. Going to Gatlinburg in June, rented a log cabin for a week. However, I really love my cruises and CC.

i avoid the board! it makes me super post cruise depressed if i don't have a cruise to look forward to and see all these other cc members with a list of countdown clocks .. :D but since i have one booked like 100+ days out .. i'm on here a lot .. still depressed that i'm not on a cruise but at least have one to look forward to :)

I was pretty involved planning my first cruise with a few friends, even planned to do a review of my awesome time on the Sensation, but I got busy at home with a new job and planning my next steps with my education and lost track of the site for a while. Came back a few times just to daydream, but now that I am booked again I am back with new vigor! :p

Does anyone else intentionally avoid Cruise Critic when you do not have a trip planned. It makes me crazy reading about other folks' fun and not being able to look forward to a trip.

Luckily we just booked our next adventure so it's ok to be back.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I can't look at the boards it just makes me see all the fun I'm missing..

Archived