Just off the Fantasy???

jason534

Anyone just get off the Fantasy today?

Would you mind answering a couple of questions?

1. Any stories about the locked luggage?

2. Did they happen to say how long Risa will be gone?

3. What were the prices for Bud Light and Miller Lite?

4. Was parking a problem at the Port of Mobile?

Thanks,

Jason

Just got off the Fantasy a few hours ago....

Kevin is the CD until April (Risa is on vacation).

We only bought buckets of beer (4) for $24.95 + tip

No problems with parking. We got there at 11:40am with no delay in parking but a line to get inside thru security.

We accidently forgot to lock our luggage & still had no problems. Friends locked theirs & still no problems. And everything *packed* arrived safely in it's container.

I'll post a review tonight especially with SuperBowl party details & pics.

Just got off the Fantasy a few hours ago....

Kevin is the CD until April (Risa is on vacation).

We only bought buckets of beer (4) for $24.95 + tip

No problems with parking. We got there at 11:40am with no delay in parking but a line to get inside thru security.

We accidently forgot to lock our luggage & still had no problems. Friends locked theirs & still no problems. And everything *packed* arrived safely in it's container.

I'll post a review tonight especially with SuperBowl party details & pics.

Thanks! Looking forward to your review.

$24.95 before tip for a bucket is crazy...we're those domestic beers?

Jason

Anyone just get off the Fantasy today?

Would you mind answering a couple of questions?

1. Any stories about the locked luggage?

2. Did they happen to say how long Risa will be gone?

3. What were the prices for Bud Light and Miller Lite?

4. Was parking a problem at the Port of Mobile?

Thanks,

Jason

Just got off myself and we locked luggage with liquor inside and no problems. Did not hear anything about Risa, but we sure missed her. We sailed with her a couple times and really liked her. Not a big fan of Noonan. My husband bought several buckets of beer and bud light was $19.95 total (i think). That was with cans they were serving 1st day. It went up with the aluminum bottles. Just bring your own beer and save. We did.

Parking deck was getting full when we got there about 12:30, but still room.

The embarkation and debarkation was a nightmare. I have never had to wait that long and we were VIP. Otherwise I liked Mobile.

Just got off myself and we locked luggage with liquor inside and no problems. Did not hear anything about Risa, but we sure missed her. We sailed with her a couple times and really liked her. Not a big fan of Noonan. My husband bought several buckets of beer and bud light was $19.95 total (i think). That was with cans they were serving 1st day. It went up with the aluminum bottles. Just bring your own beer and save. We did.

Parking deck was getting full when we got there about 12:30, but still room.

The embarkation and debarkation was a nightmare. I have never had to wait that long and we were VIP. Otherwise I liked Mobile.

Thanks! We are VIP as well. Was there already a long line when you got there? Or did they just move slowly?

Jason

Just posted a review at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1140152

If you have any specific questions, just ask! :)

The pics I posted are mostly of the Super Bowl event since a lot of people were asking specifically about it. Super Bowl pics.

We did Self Debark at around 8am. We were off the boat, thru customs, packed in our SUV, and on I65 before 8:45am.

Just posted a review at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1140152

If you have any specific questions, just ask! :)

The pics I posted are mostly of the Super Bowl event since a lot of people were asking specifically about it. Super Bowl pics.

We did Self Debark at around 8am. We were off the boat, thru customs, packed in our SUV, and on I65 before 8:45am.

I think the whole ship did self assist. They were still filing off the ship at 9:45 and they finally let the VIP group go ahead of them. Then we got the slowest customs agent alive. We were off ship and in car at 10:30 and we were group 1.

Thanks for the review and pictures!! Do they do this on all the ships? I have never heard about it..:rolleyes: My San Diego Super "chokers" didnt make it either but what a fun time. I was cheering hard for the Saints! Might have to llok into this if it on all the ships...

From what my PVP told me, a Super Bowl party is on every ship. He said his father goes on a cruise every Super Bowl. :)

I have friends that took another ship out of Miami and they said the same type of stuff happened.

If you don't live in the area of your favorite team... or your team doesn't make it to the big show, a cruise is the only way to go. It truly was a blast. And there were a lot of women talking smack as well so it wasn't just for the guys!

...and I think the Chargers will redeem themselves next season!

A few questions.....what is free in the gym area, like the exercise equipment I know but is the steam room and saunas also? Does Fantasy have anytime dining, if so how do you know which dining room to show up at? I was quoted a price and a room number of R299 but I cant find it on the deck plan is that a bad room? or did I misunderstand the number? Thanks for the help!!!

A few questions.....what is free in the gym area, like the exercise equipment I know but is the steam room and saunas also? Does Fantasy have anytime dining, if so how do you know which dining room to show up at? I was quoted a price and a room number of R299 but I cant find it on the deck plan is that a bad room? or did I misunderstand the number? Thanks for the help!!!

The saunas and steam rooms were free in the gym.

We had Anytime Dining and it was in the Celebration Dining Room (left side of the Maitre d podium).

R299 if an interior on the Starboard (right) side next to the elevator towards the front of the ship on the Riviera Deck I've never stayed near there or on that deck, sorry.

Archived