Just wondering???

Rob & Beckys mom

I was at ehe blood bank last week and the young woman that does the draw was talking about a carnival cruise she was on earlier in January. She said something on the ship broke and they did not stop at any of the ports they were supposed to and that after a few days at sea the septic system had not been emptied and the ship didn’t smell too good and then on the last day she said they had no water. All they got from carnival was a letter saying “sorry” but there were going to be no refunds, coupons or anyting to make-up for the foul up…

The above was sent to my husband & we are tryimg to find out if this is true. Anyone???

Jan

Could it have been the one with the propulsion problems - the Destiny?

Destiny didnt miss all its ports, but they did have some substitutions or miss one port. If any ship had done without water, even for 24 hours we would have heard the screaming. I did read Conquest didnt have hot water on some decks for Lambie's cruise for over a day. Any ship can have toilets back up if someone throws something wrong in them, but no particular ship comes to mind.

No ship had all that go wrong. If the person didnt even know what ship they were on, Id bet it was made up. They would be able to supply some details to identify which cruise if they were serious.

Archived