Costa 2011 brochure

harz99

Hi everyone, it has been reported that 80,000 advance copies of the programme from December 2010 are being made available to TAs now or very soon.

Has anyone seen one, and if so can anyone tell me if there is an Asia cruise for early Dec 2010, either ex Hong Kong or ex Singapore but must return to the starting port?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Hi everyone, it has been reported that 80,000 advance copies of the programme from December 2010 are being made available to TAs now or very soon.

Has anyone seen one, and if so can anyone tell me if there is an Asia cruise for early Dec 2010, either ex Hong Kong or ex Singapore but must return to the starting port?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

The catalogue is due for release around the 23rd. Feb. But take a look at the following link, Costa Classica:

****************************/reisen.php?schiff=Costa+Classica

Ron

Ooophs, link blanked out.

Singapore / Singapore, Costa Classica 14 days 19th. Dec. 2010.

Ron

Thanks for that, but it would be the one before that for us, as we are due to be with family in Australia over Christmas, I guess we will have to wait then.

The website is out of date!

We were booked on that cruise; Costa cancelled us and the Romantica is repositioning to start its programme of Indian Ocean cruises, which is why we would realy like to know what the Classica is doing from 4th - 19th December at Singapore, but nobody including our very efficient TA can find out!

But thanks for trying to help.:)

The website is out of date!

We were booked on that cruise; Costa cancelled us and the Romantica is repositioning to start its programme of Indian Ocean cruises, which is why we would realy like to know what the Classica is doing from 4th - 19th December at Singapore, but nobody including our very efficient TA can find out!

But thanks for trying to help.:)

Classica itinerary around these dates:

20th. November 14 days Hong Kong to Singapore

19th. December 14 days Singapore to Singapore

The time frame 4th. Dec to 18th. Dec., the classica could either be in drydock for routine maintenance or the actual cruise has been chartered.

Ron

Thanks Ron, finally got the answer from our TA, and yes she is in dry dock, so that's that.

If Classica is in drydock, what is her twin sister Romantica doing?

She will be out there too and I can't see both ships being out of service at the same time, especially over the Christmas period.

She will be out there too and I can't see both ships being out of service at the same time, especially over the Christmas period.

My previous post 6 will give you the answer to that!

Romantica starts her 22 day repositioning from Singapore to Mauritius on 20th. Nov 2010.

Ron

Hiya all

sorry to jump in but the 19th Dec is exactly what i need. Do you know what the itinerary will be?

Thanks

Davina x

No, but if you talk to cruiseclubuk.com or look at their website you may well get an answer - try Andy Cookson as he has been trying hard to sort me out, and is normally very well versed on Costa. HTH.

Regrettably Costa have no Asia sailings in December until the Classica on 19th; we are now on B2B short RCI cruises from SIN on 10th December to make up a week cruise, and get to see Port Kelang twice.

Biased towards the Asian market, this trip should be fun! The only downside being that 7 days with RCI will cost the same as our original 14 days with Costa.

Hiya all

sorry to jump in but the 19th Dec is exactly what i need. Do you know what the itinerary will be?

Thanks

Davina x

Davina,

Attached is the itinerary for the Classica departing Singapore 19th. Dec. 2010.

Ron

346312434_19Dec2010.jpg.42bb6a802658c806e775d465996de614.jpg

So which one/s is/are going to be doing Asia? Will there be one taking over from Romantica???

There will only be the Classica in the Far East, until the Romantica finishes its Indian Ocean cruises and starts the 2011 cruising season with a Singapore / Shanghai trip starting 24th. April 2011.

Ron

Archived