Courtyard Questions....

rjm11

Hello, I am wondering if there is a sauna in the Pearl Courtyard? I thought I read that somewhere, but can't find it now. Also, Does anyone have a copy of the courtyard menu? Can you order from it all day?

thanks!

There is a little steam room in the courtyard. No sauna.

Hello, I am wondering if there is a sauna in the Pearl Courtyard? I thought I read that somewhere, but can't find it now. Also, Does anyone have a copy of the courtyard menu? Can you order from it all day?

thanks!

thanks!

Was not aware of a specific courtyard menu, but the courtyard butler would pretty much bring you anything you wanted.

Was not aware of a specific courtyard menu, but the courtyard butler would pretty much bring you anything you wanted.

Been wondering about that---

So for breakfast, you can get the full Cagney's breakfast menu delivered?

As to dinner, is it simply an expanded room service menu, or can you have the butler bring you a full multi-course meal from 1 of the specialty restaurants?

Not to beat the point to death.... But I'm anticipating wanting to do fine-ish dining most nights, while also squeezing in entertainment, and getting the little ones into bed. So to balance all that, meal served in the room would be very helpful---

So if you do order a full dinner from Cagney's or Les Bistro, or whereever-- Does the butler serve one course at a time (with each course fresh), as if you were eating in the restaurant... or is all the food just piled on the table in 1 delivery?

Archived