NCL to 'homeport' in Copenhagen

jleq

That is real cool. i think there wil be a big market for this as only a couple of lines do the Baltic from there. If fact maybe only one. I am not talking about the barge type of ships or the upscale lines, but rather the mass marketed ones. I am so happy to see NCL doing some changes in their scheduling.

Nita

That is real cool. i think there wil be a big market for this as only a couple of lines do the Baltic from there. If fact maybe only one. I am not talking about the barge type of ships or the upscale lines, but rather the mass marketed ones. I am so happy to see NCL doing some changes in their scheduling.

Nita

Costa, MSC, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Azamara and Holland America have cruises from Copenhagen to the Baltic Sea this summer. And had last summer as well. Also some of the upscale line have CPH as home port, like Silverseas and Crystal.

Costa, MSC, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Azamara and Holland America have cruises from Copenhagen to the Baltic Sea this summer. And had last summer as well. Also some of the upscale line have CPH as home port, like Silverseas and Crystal.

I don't consider MSC and Costa as mass marketed lines, and Azamara, though tech mass marketed is in a class of their own. Yes, I know about the others, I have clients on HAL. They do not do many sailing though. I guess I should have made myself a little clearer. Thanks for the correction.

Nita

Archived