Hot Tub Hours

jjamiestar

Hey, Host, what's the policy on bringing cigars back on board?

Completely allowed but I'm sure you know the law regarding Cuban cigars, right? Carnival won't do anything to try to enforce it... compliance is up to the individual.

There's always a 'smoke 'em 'til you puke' party the last night...

:D

Completely allowed but I'm sure you know the law regarding Cuban cigars, right? Carnival won't do anything to try to enforce it... compliance is up to the individual.

There's always a 'smoke 'em 'til you puke' party the last night...

:D

Hey Mach, not to steal the thread but you are getting close enough to your cruise to be chomping at the bit!!!!:)

I am cruising the Valor in a couple of weeks, and I was just curious if they have a 24 hour outside hot tub? I thought it would be great to sit outside at night with a few cocktails and relax.

The Adult area on the Valor has a hot tub that stays open till about 11 or 1130 I think. That is the way it was on our cruise last june at least

The Adult area on the Valor has a hot tub that stays open till about 11 or 1130 I think. That is the way it was on our cruise last june at least

It surely is possible!

I've seen hot tubs and pools kept open past 10 PM for a variety of reasons but I think the normal close is 10 PM...

:)

Anyone else??

It surely is possible!

I've seen hot tubs and pools kept open past 10 PM for a variety of reasons but I think the normal close is 10 PM...

:)

Anyone else??

10 seems to be what I have remembered, but like you I have seen them open later. I was never aware of what the reasons were. Couple of instances come to mind. Alaskan cruises (it is still light after 10) and the Liberty where we were taking one last around before retiring and saw at least one was still open. It must have been close to midnight. There were two security guys sitting around under the awning watching but not tossing everyone in the hot tub out.

Archived