Sabatini's Breakfast On Disembarkation Day For Full Suites?

sandyoftheseas

I have searched but cannot find any threads where this question has been asked/answered previously. We will be on a one day coastal (Vancouver - Seattle) in a full suite this coming May. Decided to try out the full suite to see if it is something we might like to do on a longer voyage later. Does anyone know if they offer the Sabatini's breakfast on disembarkation day since that is the only morning we will be on the ship? That is one of the suite benefits that we are interested in trying out and it will be disappointing if we aren't able to experience it. Has anyone been in a full suite on a one day cruise that can say first-hand whether it is or is not included? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rob (Sandy's DH)

I have searched but cannot find any threads where this question has been asked/answered previously. We will be on a one day coastal (Vancouver - Seattle) in a full suite this coming May. Decided to try out the full suite to see if it is something we might like to do on a longer voyage later. Does anyone know if they offer the Sabatini's breakfast on disembarkation day since that is the only morning we will be on the ship? That is one of the suite benefits that we are interested in trying out and it will be disappointing if we aren't able to experience it. Has anyone been in a full suite on a one day cruise that can say first-hand whether it is or is not included? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rob (Sandy's DH)

Sorry, no.

The dining room is open for breakfast on the last day though.

It was not in place yet last year during the coastals.

Colo & Toto,

Thanks for the quick replies. Although disappointing, it certainly won't ruin our experience. It is good to know that we can order a full breakfast in the room that morning. Do you know if there is a special menu in Sabatini's different from the normal dining room breakfast menu? If so, can you order off the Sabatini's menu for the in-room breakfast on disembarkation day or just off the regular dining room breakfast menu?

Rob

There is a small menu at Sabatinis for breakfast, but it is not extensive. They will make just about anything you would like, just ask. If they can't get it for you (at Sabatinis) that day, they will have it there the next. I wish I would have gotten a copy of it on our last cruise, but never thought of it.

Just make sure if you plan to have breakfast in your suite that final morning, it must be ordered the night before. The room service kitchen is closed on disembarkation morning, and they will be bringing it from the dining room. That is why it must be ordered prior to that final morning as they won't even pick up the phone at the room service kitchen. But they will make just about anything you would like, so feel free to ask, and they do a great job.

Sorry you won't be able to test out Sabatinis for breakfast, but it is worth booking another full suite on a longer voyage. It (along with the many perks offered) was the highlight of our morning and we only missed it two days on our 21 day cruise, turnaround day for the B2B and the final morning onboard. :)

Toto,

We'll be sure to order breakfast the night before since we'll probably use room service for dinner that night anyway. Something tells me this little experiment will lead to a longer voyage in a full suite down the road. I guess we'll just have to wait until then to experience the Sabatini's breakfast.

Thanks again for the help.

Rob

Archived