Iphone or Itouch Apps

leeanninfla

I have several apps that help me keep track of flights and find my way around airports. My favorite one of those is WorldMate. I also have apps for as many airlines as I use and plenty for weather. The FAA app is great for knowing about flight delays.

Several for figuring out what time it is where.

Have fun!

These apps allows you to save web pages on your IPod to read later with no internet connection needed.

http://readitlaterlist.com/iphone/

http://www.instapaper.com/iphone

There was another post a few months ago that one poster said she downloaded the deck plans and saved them to her IPod in .jpg format for viewing offline.

Don't be afraid to pay for apps. Most of them are $0.99 or $1.99 and are well worth it.

I agree. I usually spend at least $1.00 a day on either a pop or coffee at work. So paying $.99 for an app that you can acually do something with isn't a big deal in my opinion.

I absolutely love my Ipod touch! when I am at home or in a free wifi spot, I can check my e-mail and Facebook account without having to log on to my laptop and waiting forever for it to boot up. I downloaded an app that plays different white noise sounds and I plan on taking my portable speakers on our cruise in April so I can sleep better. :D

Archived