Captain Eurodam August 19th

from holland

Dear all,

I would like to know who's the captain on the Eurodam on the August 19th sailing from Amsterdam to NY.

Thank you for your reply.

From Holland

Eurodam's kapitein voor die cruise, volgens het schema, is Kapitein Darrin Bowland uit Canada. Denk er om; omdat er nog zes maanden te gaan zijn voor die tijd, kan dat altijd nog veranderen! Het beste en een fijne cruise!:)/Eurodam's captain for that cruise, according to the schedule, is Captain Darrin Bowland, a Canadian. Be aware though, since there are another six months to go, this is always subject to change! Take care and have a great cruise!:)

Eurodam's kapitein voor die cruise, volgens het schema, is Kapitein Darrin Bowland uit Canada. Denk er om; omdat er nog zes maanden te gaan zijn voor die tijd, kan dat altijd nog veranderen! Het beste en een fijne cruise!:)/Eurodam's captain for that cruise, according to the schedule, is Captain Darrin Bowland, a Canadian. Be aware though, since there are another six months to go, this is always subject to change! Take care and have a great cruise!:)

Captain Darrin was great on the Eurodam last August. Now I wonder who the CD will be on the E'dam next month? ;)

Hi John, bedankt voor je informatie! Begrijpelijk dat het nog kan veranderen. Ik dacht dat HAL meestal nederlandse kapiteins had, maar dat is zeker achterhaald! Bedankt voor je goede wensen en ik zal zeker mijn best doen :) Thanks for your reply. I understand that this information is not definite yet. Also I thought that HAL normally had dutch captains and officers on board but that has probably changed over time. Thanks for your good wishes and I will do my utmost to make it work:)!

From Holland!

Archived