Ruby Princess

Lisa123613

Does the Ruby Princess offer the Quest game aboard the ship. Just got of the Carnival dream at it was a bit dull pertaining to activities.

We played the Quest on RCCL and Norwegian and are really hoping that the Princess offers the same game and more. Can anyone provide me with this information.

Thanks

Lisa;)

We played the Quest on RCCL and Norwegian and are really hoping that the Princess offers the same game and more. Can anyone provide me with this information. Thanks

Lisa;)

Hello Lisa.... you've piqued my curiousity...would you please explain a bit about this Quest game? I've never heard of it on a cruise...

Hello Lisa.... you've piqued my curiousity...would you please explain a bit about this Quest game? I've never heard of it on a cruise...

Hi Wendy,

The quest game is awesome, people get into teams with one person being a leader. The cruise director will ask for each team to show them a specific item, each team has to run up to the cruise director with that item the first team to arrive gets the highest point. Example, they may ask for a safety pin, so when your team gets a safety pin they run up to the cruise director and show it to them, then the cruise director will ask for another item the team with the most points wins. It is so fun.

The quest is a bawdy adults only game that starts out asking for silly stuff like fruit and lipsticks, but as the game progresses teams are asked for Bra's and undies (think women madly trying to pull their bra's off discretely) and then you will dress one of the guys as a beautiful woman, and then he must parade around the room vying for votes to win the title "most beautiful" and the things a man will do to win! Its actually the funniest thing I ever saw, and insightful into the differences between men and women. You'll know this when you see what a man thinks he needs to do to be beautiful (show but) and sexy (swing boobs)! :D

I don't think you will ever see this on Princess, only RCCL!

I don't recall ever seeing a game like that on any of the Princess Ships we've been on.

We've seen Quest on Princess several times, but only on long cruises. I believe the last one I saw was on the Crown transatlantic; Copenhagen to FLL.

Archived