Its official - harrisons cave officially re-opens

cruisingbajan

It's official the caves officially open from tomorrow for business. According to today's article in the Sunday Sun...they will officially open for tours and such tomorrow. There are also some additional tours of the caves for the more adventurous among you, you can now actually climb through the caves and take a more hands on your.

You maybe able to find the story on nationnews.com

This is good news for those who will be coming in March and those who are arriving later this month and had left Barbados open "just in case"

good news at last, but the same article says entry fee increased by $20, doesn't say to what or if US or Bajan. you would think they would update the website, they have had 6 months+ to do it!!!

That's $20BDS.

In watching the local news last night, there was an additional bit of information that was not given in yesterday's newspaper article.:rolleyes: I.E. even though the cave is "officially open" it is not yet ready for visitor traffic.. so in reality its not ready to receive visitors yet and their is still no indication of when that will be. The Harrison's cave saga continues....:mad::confused::(:rolleyes:

That's $20BDS.

In watching the local news last night, there was an additional bit of information that was not given in yesterday's newspaper article.:rolleyes: I.E. even though the cave is "officially open" it is not yet ready for visitor traffic.. so in reality its not ready to receive visitors yet and their is still no indication of when that will be. The Harrison's cave saga continues....:mad::confused::(:rolleyes:

Yep, sounds all to familiar, The caves are open but not for visitors.:confused:

Makes a whole lot of sense, yuh think?

I see on the website that it will officially open for visitors on Feb 26th. There is a form to book a tour... can we just show up and buy tickets, or does this need to be reserved in advance?

I think it can work either way but if there is a contact # on their website I'll give them a call first.

Archived