Dining

bennetts

We switched from the Oasis to the Alurre Jan. 23, 2010, can anyone tell me why we are unable to get main seating this far out , reservations are telling us it is closed , we had to take 0830 seating and are wait listed for 6pm. What are our chances of getting it. Thanks Sherry

I tried to get late seating on the Freedom 11/1 but in Aug it was already "sold out." Through CC, I found out that a 1,000-person (plus) group was onboard and they all took late seating, so they completely took over the MDR.

Needless to say, we switched to the Liberty and had no problem. :)

keep trying to get the earlier seating. We were scheduled for the late seating, although we booked for the February 6, 2010 Oasis cruise in March of 2009. In August, we were able to switch. Once the money comes due, lots of folks back out. We got the early seating, but then decided to go to the My time dining. We loved it. You can schedule your dinner time for the next night, after dinner the first night. Our waiter was fabulous and he scheduled us for the whole week. My time dining sits towards the back of the dining room. Disadvantage, away from the "glamour" of the dining room. Advantages, quieter, warmer, not cold. Walking into and out of the main dining area, you could feel the chill.

Archived