Still Looking !!!!!

Gottacruise3

We have this camera! Actually I just bought it for my son for his 13th birthday! 4 years ago I bought my husband the 770SW and we have had a blast with it. We have taken it snorkeling and surfing and skiing and it has been fantastic. You must be sure to always rinse in fresh water per the manual's instructions after using it is salt water. Yesterday my son got the 6000 and he was out all day on the ski slopes with it today in freezing weather and he came home with fantastic photos and videos. The 6000 has many new features that our 770 does not have! We can't wait to take it on our cruise over spring break.

I have this camera, too. I like it as a backup, pocket camera, but of course, it doesn't compete with my DSLR. I don't have any night shots, but several indoor shots. I liked the 'cuisine' mode for taking pictures of food in the dining room. As I look through my shots, in the darker ones the camera chose ISO800, and the shots are noisy. Although if a lower ISO was used, they would then probably be blurry. I did not have good luck with the panorama mode - could see the seams in every shot.

I have not used it underwater.

509784544_vtrjV-M.jpg

509788254_VC7ym-M.jpg

509773761_qpj9J-M.jpg

509790907_FkGU7-M.jpg

509791857_bSSF5-M.jpg

Archived