Alarm Clock

hkbragg

We are heading out on our 3rd cruise on Sat. and I was checking out the packing threads. Many people say you should bring an alarm clock. Is there no clock in the room? For the life of me, I thought I remembered there was at least some way to tell time in the room. Do they offer wake-up calls at all? We only need to be up one day out of the 7 and I really don't wanna pack an alarm clock for one day.

TIA

We are heading out on our 3rd cruise on Sat. and I was checking out the packing threads. Many people say you should bring an alarm clock. Is there no clock in the room? For the life of me, I thought I remembered there was at least some way to tell time in the room. Do they offer wake-up calls at all? We only need to be up one day out of the 7 and I really don't wanna pack an alarm clock for one day.

TIA

Nope...no clock in the rooms. They probably offer a wake up service but we have never used it. We bring our own travel clock - or use a cell phone.

I think they dont have electric clocks in the cabins because the power isnt steady enough. Its not unusual for a electric clock to lose time. I had one start losing time during a cruise, I had to throw away when I got home. Most will tell you to bring a battery clock, gut I still bring a electric one.

Thanks all - I really can't function without a clock by the bed (hate to wake up at 6:30 thinking its 10 or something). So I guess this means I get to add one more flippin thing to my suitcase.

Yeah, I hate to wake up not knowing the time, so I keep my watch next to the bed.

I forgot my battery alarm clock with a light on it. Husband used his company cell phone for our alarm. BUT i did miss looking at the time. But we did bring a plug in night light so i could get up and turn the bathroom light on to see the time on my watch.

Bring an alarm clock and also night light too.

Walmart has some small battery powered alarm clocks for $5 or less. I think we actually paid $3 for ours 5 years ago, it takes like 2 AA batteries and last all week and never loses time. It is just bright enough but not so bright it keeps you awake

Steve5as will be so proud of you.:)

TIA

The one day you have to be up order room service coffee the night before to be delivered to your cabin in the morning. This will be your wake up call.

Archived