Ideas on jerks blocking the stairs?

kay1864

Never seen this on any cruise (gangs of stair sitters).. people sitting on the stairs (waiting for the MDR) usually move when you say excuse me.. if by chance they dont just keep walking through..

I say if you start singing show tunes really loud and really badly and tell them you work for the post office, they will scatter.. :p

i said I never had a problem in all my cruises with this..you really seem to have issues. Twice now you made accusations.

Again, just because you have not personally encountered the problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Several other posters feel that it does.

Never seen this on any cruise (gangs of stair sitters).. people sitting on the stairs (waiting for the MDR) usually move when you say excuse me.. if by chance they dont just keep walking through..

I say if you start singing show tunes really loud and really badly and tell them you work for the post office, they will scatter.. :p

Bwah! Good ones! Either one should work, but in combo? Excellent! :rofl:

I feel like you're getting all riled up for nothing. IF by chance you see people sitting on the stairs (I've never but I suppose "several" people in all of cruiserdom have, so that makes it a problem) and they don't move when you ask politely but firmly, then you continue up the stairs and try NOT to step on anyone. It's just stupid to be SOOOO worried about a set of freakin' stairs before you even cruise.

Um, because I'm a passenger on the ship, and therefore I expect to climb a set of stairs to get from point A to point B if I want?

Comprehend much? I clearly said I would say "Excuse me" twice. After that, I see no reason to wait if a group of people thinks it's okay to keep others from going up from a set of stairs.

By the way - YOUR WELCOME for giving you a viable solution (saying excuse me really loud to embarrass them). Manners will be your friend both on the cruise and in real life.

I do comprehend what you are saying, however, I don't understand why you think you have the right to harm a child for the sake of your own convenience :rolleyes: Karma is a b!$@# and it will come to bite those who deserve it. Let Karma get the stair sitters and there is no need to plot to harm them.

I've read about groups of people (often teenagers) sitting on the stairs, blocking anyone from going up or down.

Any clever ideas to handle this?

Certainly!

Sit down in the middle of them and ask, loudly, "Do any of you have herpes? Because I REALLY need a friend to talk to right now!"

Just see how quickly they scatter!

Certainly!

Sit down in the middle of them and ask, loudly, "Do any of you have herpes? Because I REALLY need a friend to talk to right now!"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

or the OP should tell them he's an undercover Narc

fire you really need to be helping with ideas rather than questioning if this is indeed a rampant problem happywave.gif

I need some ideas myself. I just saw a mouse ... for real. I kept hearing noises today, and told myself I was imagining it. Now its 10 pm on a sunday night and the hardware stores are all closed... Im about to do something aggressive to him tomorrow.

PS ... my idea is just say excuse me ... seems to work for me.

I need some ideas myself. I just saw a mouse ... for real. I kept hearing noises today, and told myself I was imagining it. Now its 10 pm on a sunday night and the hardware stores are all closed... Im about to do something aggressive to him tomorrow.

Is the mouse refusing to move? :confused:

Certainly!

Accompanied of course by hugging the nearest ones with both arms! :p

You sir have a warped sense of humor. I like that!

PS ... my idea is just say excuse me ... seems to work for me.

Get a cat?

Peanut butter and a shoe box, string..

trap him and let him out side

Get a cat?

Peanut butter and a shoe box, string..

trap him and let him out side

I got a shoe box anyway, 1/3. I just saw him again, brave little mouse.

-------

OP sorry, I really was just trying to help saying I think you are worrying about something that rarely happens. sorry. Ill stay out of this. You seem to want to worry.

I got a shoe box anyway, 1/3. I just saw him again, brave little mouse.

-------

OP sorry, I really was just trying to help saying I think you are worrying about something that rarely happens. sorry. Ill stay out of this. You seem to want to worry.

Put the box on the floor upside down.. lid facing up.. put some cheese or peanut butter on the inside of the lid.. jimmy the box up with something with string tied to it.. when he goes in for the midnight buffet pull the string.. box is closed

bring it out side and release him... :)

Archived