Ideas on jerks blocking the stairs?

kay1864

Tell them Taylor Lautner (for the girls) or Lauren Conrad (for the boys) is on the Lido deck...

Seriously, though, if an "excuse me" doesn't work, I'm sure a simple "this is a hazard, I'm going to have to call security" would. I'm positive you would not even have to follow through on the threat.

And no, this will not happen to you. But something similar will...Chair Hogs, Seat Hogs, Buffet Line Cutters, Mr./Ms. Always Has to Be First, Snotty Assistant Cruise Director...no matter what, don't let other people ruin your cruise, because someone will. Just leave your stress at home, relax, and have a good time.

I don't think I've seen so many rude / inconsiderate people in a thread here - merely looking for an arguement.

If you haven't experienced what the OP has, and don't have any *reasonable* suggestions for his situation...then move along! 16 pages of mostly spam postings. Go derail another thread.

The OP, myself and others have noticed this situation happening. No, there are not gang colors or clans of tweens running rampant on board ships hogging stair wells. Some people here apparently have a "cranial-rectal inversion." Move along.

The OP has not experienced this happening which is what makes this so riduculous! He's saying What If? There are a million What Ifs in life-don't go looking for trouble cause if you look, you'll always find it!

Pat

I love that you think I am a facade!!! I am actally a real person who sometimes post things that I should keep to myself. It just irrates me when people attack the OP. I might not agree with the OP, but I am sure not going to put him/her down, or tell them that it doesn't happen to me. I don't always try to cause trouble, but trouble is my middle name. :D I can see that you have over 5000+ post, another someone that has too much on time on their hands. Sorry, that's what I do. I can't help myself. Darn this Internet. Regarding Sassy, she is not nice all the time. Please!!!

Everyone here is free to think what they want.. If you bothered reading, you would have seen I was one of the few that understood the OPs concerns...

Instead of staying on subject you chose to single out other CC members.. which leads me to believe you have way more time than I do.;)

You are a sweetheart. ... you make everyone laugh. I got peanut butter for the mice today. I hope they like chunky.

Fire, if the peanut butter doesn't work, try bacon. It's like meth for mice, they can't resist. No word on whether the bacon police will crack down on them, though.;)

Wow..when I went to bed this thread was 3 pages..now 16. smiley-shocked032.gif

I know, what the heck. I dreamt last night that I was already on my cruise and there were stair sitters everywhere. I didn't know what to do. I just kept thinking..what would the OPs on CC do???:confused::confused:

Everyone here is free to think what they want.. If you bothered reading, you would have seen I was one of the few that understood the OPs concerns...

Instead of staying on subject you chose to single out other CC members.. which leads me to believe you have way more time than I do.;)

That's Christy's M.O.

That Nunu, Pete and Fire are old:p

You people REALLY need to get a life!

We always cruise at Spring break or Christmas, so lots of tweens and teens. I frequently see large groups on the stairs, doorways, etc., just talking and chilling. It's never been a problem to get through. A simple "excuse me," followed by something funny always does the trick, and they usually apologize when they move. As the parent of a teen who has probably been in one of these groups, I'm happy that they are somewhere where we can see 'em instead of doing things that make them want to hide out. I've never had a probelm with getting through in 10 Spring Break and Christmas cruises, several different cruiselines. As a parent, I've also smilingly asked the tweens to "give those of us paying for the cruise" a chance to use the hot tub. Without exception, some or all of them have moved, making room for 4-6 adults.

Fire, if the peanut butter doesn't work, try bacon. It's like meth for mice, they can't resist. No word on whether the bacon police will crack down on them, though.;)

put a chunk of bacon right in the middle of a glue trap and watch

that sucker squirm and squeal trying to get to it;)

Archived