Excursions dissapearing!!!

angiebabes

Dont know if anyone else going on NOO5 has had any trips cancelled???

I had booked Cades Reef and snorkle in Antigua and Escape to Bequia when at St Vincent and both dissapeared of my excursion summary!!!! I have booked different trips now but am wondering why this has happened???:cool:

Yes we have lost Bequai trip as well - bound to happen I suppose when they change the port dates so late. Spoke to P&O - they cannot get the trip on that day.

I'm annoyed as I originally had the Nevis Sailawaytrip booked but switched to Bequia and that is now waitlisted so have neither.

I tried to book Mustique but thats on a wait list so have opted for the all day excursion on St Vincent which goes to Dark wood Waterfalls and the place where Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed etc. And am doing the shipwreck and Snorkle in the afternoon on Antigua. Preferred my orginal choices though!!!

it is frustrating when that happens, we didn't have escape to bequia either, but it was still on the tv port presentation, and looked really good.

we too would have liked to have done mustique, but apparently because of the exclusiveness of the island, they are only allowed 25 places, so this needs to be booked immediately the brochure comes out. pity they don,t let you have this information beforehand.

in st vincent, we went in a taxi, fantastic driver, and took us around the island, stopping at the piarates of the carribean place, where we spent quite a while, swimming and having a drink, then on way back stopped at some waterfalls, and lots of photo stops. we had a really great day, and i thought st vincent, was going to be a bit of a disater ! we paid 25 us dollars each, and the guy was just happy to stop and stay as long as we wanted anywhere, and even had a bag of local grown bananas for us, which were the best tasting bananas we have ever had.

enjoy the cruise, its a great itinery, we only got back 2 days ago.

Archived