Place to stow luggage for short post-cruise Long Beach visit

eggypann

I've seen a post stating that the aquarium will hold luggage while you visit but just wondering if anyone has any ideas for other places to store luggage? Three of our group of 14 don't fly out from LAX (on Sunday) until almost 3 and it seems a shame for them to head to LAX if they could do a little sightseeing first. Any ideas appreciated - thanks!

Frankly, if your flight leaves at 3PM, you really don't have much time for sightseeing. Unlikely to be off the ship earlier than 9:30AM or 10:00AM, and you need to be at LAX at least 2 hours prior to your flight (3 for international flights).

Hi there,

Ok so some do not want to go to the Aquarium, ok so check out the Bikestation Long Beach, phone 562-733-0106. They stow bicycles. I've talked to them before but have not used their facilities. I guess they may even be able to rent a bicycle for a ride on the beach. Just an idea. We've got a great bikepath on the beach all the way from downtown to Belmont Shore.

Enjoy your visit and your cruise,

Winnie

I agree with Splinter - you will not have time for much of anything. Have a nice breakfast (on the ship) and don't battle the crowds in the elevators and stairwells of the ship. Exit the ship toward the end, and you will save yourself a nightmare. You will arrive at the airport with just enough time for security, bathroom break, check-in, and a quick snack.

Archived