Question about Miracle...Please help!

ILCruzr

I was on the Miracle in May 2008, and there was no burrito bar and no stir fry. But there was an Asian station in the buffet that was very good. Don't miss the sushi! That was our favorite stop every evening before dinner.

I was on the Miracle in May 2008, and there was no burrito bar and no stir fry. But there was an Asian station in the buffet that was very good. Don't miss the sushi! That was our favorite stop every evening before dinner.

We were just on the Miracle in Jan and it is the same now as when you were on her.

Does it have a burrito bar and stir-fry bar like the Splendor has? Does anyone know???

As of October 27, 2009, there was no burrito bar. There was a stir-fry station that created Asian food based on what meats, veggies, and sauces passengers chose.

Miracle is a wonderful ship! I think she is my second favorite. (For those who are curious, Adventure of the Seas is my #1 so far.)

As of October 27, 2009, there was no burrito bar. There was a stir-fry station that created Asian food based on what meats, veggies, and sauces passengers chose.

Miracle is a wonderful ship! I think she is my second favorite. (For those who are curious, Adventure of the Seas is my #1 so far.)

I love the Asian stir fry station. I wonder if the Pride has the same.

Archived