I can't find the answer to this one!

Cruuzingcouple

Hi,

My parents are on a world cruise on the Arcadia at the moment and are due home in April...seems like a very long way off!

Its their anniversary while they are onboard, and I was wondering if there is any way I can get a message and some flowers or something delivered to them at their table, or their cabin or something?

Any answers or ideas would be very very welcome!

Many thanks,

Claire

i would have thought you could ring p&o in southampton, they could take your payment over the phone, and then get in touch with the ship.

i have emailed them quite a few times and they have been really good.

you could try,

concierge@pocruises.com

i am sure they would help, or even guide you in the right direction.

i found them more helpful than phoning, but if you do need no. its 08453555333, but do try and email first, you will be more successful.

if you do put order in, it might also be advisable to phone ship direct on the day, to remind them of order. they will also give you number.

good luck !!

When it was our silver wedding onboard my sister rang pando , said what she would like on a card, and it was delivered to us in the cabin, by 3 beaming people,(not sure why 3....) on a lovely card. all free of charge. If you look on the pando website people can order things like that on there,to be delivered. Only problem with ringing the ship is it tells you to have a credit card ready as it is very very very expensive. and your parents may not be in their cabin at the time you ring .

Archived