Another Cigar Question

lummy1

Is there a limit to how many cigars you can take on board with you. Leaving from Miami so the cigars will not be Cuban. Thanks

According to your cruiser documents, each passenger is limited to 1 tiparillo menthol which can only be smoked on the lowest open deck aft when the ship is making more than 20 knots of relative wind.:eek::D;)

Just kidding. You're not limited to how many cigars or cigarettes you can bring on board. Your cabin neighbors may complain especially if you have a balconey cabin and they are down wind. But you can smoke cigars in the designated smoking areas on the ship. So light up and enjoy.

I'm leaving Sunday on the Conquest and packing my Sherman traveldor with 30 smokey treats. I always have big plans for multiple cigars every day but my lovely wife and children usually have "other" plans for me which is a good thing.

With the winter we're having in Iowa any cigars smoked in the warm sun will be enjoyed immensely.

I'm leaving Sunday on the Conquest and packing my Sherman traveldor with 30 smokey treats. I always have big plans for multiple cigars every day but my lovely wife and children usually have "other" plans for me which is a good thing.

With the winter we're having in Iowa any cigars smoked in the warm sun will be enjoyed immensely.

That's the trick. I'd have a cigar in my mouth all day long, but my wife and kids have this crazy idea that there's more to a cruise than smoking cigars all day. But I'll plan on having at least a couple each day in the lounge, plus one or two while we're in port either at a beach or walking around. And of course I will always bring more than I intend to smoke, because as the day progresses I may or may not want a certain smoke.

That's the trick. I'd have a cigar in my mouth all day long, but my wife and kids have this crazy idea that there's more to a cruise than smoking cigars all day. But I'll plan on having at least a couple each day in the lounge, plus one or two while we're in port either at a beach or walking around. And of course I will always bring more than I intend to smoke, because as the day progresses I may or may not want a certain smoke.

That's the idea! ;)

Hey! Don't I know you from somewhere? CP? CF? Snobs?

I'm registered on all three of them and several more. My screen name is the same across the internet universe. You most likely recognize me from CP. I don't think I have any posts on CF and just a handful or so on Snobs.

Good to see another fellow cigar enthusiast! :)

I'm registered on all three of them and several more. My screen name is the same across the internet universe. You most likely recognize me from CP. I don't think I have any posts on CF and just a handful or so on Snobs.

Good to see another fellow cigar enthusiast! :)

It must have been CP. I've been off of there for quite some time now though, I'm over a bunch of irresponsible 20-somethings who have no respect for their elders or people who have made the online cigar community what it is today.

There's a very long thread on the Carnival section of this board titled "Cigar Aficionados" that seems to be the general place people ask cigar questions, it would be good to have another person who could provide good input.

Strange thing about this site though, for some reason it's perfectly ok to discuss and name online sources even though that's a huge faux pas anywhere else. Kind of drives me nuts... :cool:

Nobody but another cigar board veteran would ever care about that faux pas. :D

CP has never been my "home board", so I've always tried to steer clear of any community flareups. It's the only public board I post on with any regularity anymore. My own "home board" (HCF).... I stopped posting on about a year or so ago for different reasons. ;)

I'll look for and subscribe to that cigar thread. Although I'm not a rampant poster on this board either - as you can tell by my current post count. :p

Actually a combination of Partagas, Olivia, Sosa, and Punch. Hey, those Dominicans and Hondurans are ok, right?

To each their own in tastes for cigars. As long as you're enjoying yourself and relaxing then it's all good!

Pay no attention to Badhangover as he is a left coast nut. :D

Hello Raymond! (Everybody loves Raymond) :p

You greatly underestimated the worth of my 75 cigars. The correct amount should have been $8. :rolleyes::p:D

You must be including tax! :D

Archived