aft cabins on Caribbean Princess

costaco

we were thinking of booking an aft cabin for our next cruise. It would be a category BB. Has anyone stayed in a BB aft cabin on the Caribbean Princess? Is it worth looking into?? Any info or pics would be helpful.

if you can book an aft book it! These are highly sought after cabins, if you feel after reading reviews that it is not for you, you can always change. We are going to be in C752 in a month and we will post our review upon our return.

From previous cruises, we personally love the aft!

We will have an aft balcony cabin for our first time this June. We have stayed in minisuites prior and always been on the side of the ship. I think any balcony is great but I think people in the aft like the sound that the wake makes. I also think the aft cabins will be a bit more private than the minisuite cabins we have stayed in. Everyone can look down on you in the minisuites because they are uncovered balconies. There are some larger aft cabins I believe on the Caribe deck on the corners. If you do a search you will see a bunch of aft pictures. There are a ton of threads on aft cabins too.

we were thinking of booking an aft cabin for our next cruise. It would be a category BB. Has anyone stayed in a BB aft cabin on the Caribbean Princess? Is it worth looking into?? Any info or pics would be helpful.
We stayed in BB category C752 and C753. These are very desirable cabins.....prime real estate! If they are still available, I would book immediately. Balcony is twice the size of those on the sides, completely covered and a breathtaking view of the wake. Most of the time, once in an aft cabin, you can't cruise any other way.

Look here.....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&highlight=ultimate+aft+thread

We met people on a cc roll call prior to our Greek isles cruise a couple years ago that we are still in touch with that invited us to see their BB after cabin on the Emerald, which is identical.

It was totally worth it! However, if you are in Alaska you may want a panaramic room wich is best done on the corner AFT - BD which is facing port or starburd side, but you can see the back as well. You're also right near the secret balcony;)

a balcony on the Lido deck, but the front of the ship. Is that good?
The Lido deck balconies are half the size of those on Caribe deck. The Caribe deck side balconies are the largest, however they are half open and half closed. Consider your preference on what is important for your balcony. If you don't mind the half open/closed balconies (most do not) and want a larger balcony, then you should change to a BB on Caribe deck. Also, FYI, being forward has usually the most movement if seas are not so calm.:)

roe2ship, we are interested in those cabins also(c752 c753), do you have any pics of the cabins/balconies that you can share?
I do however the couple that I have my kids are in it so rather not post here. I found these links for you:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/102025550UlWCMW

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2446531930089288637Ofasjb

It will be identical.:)

Archived