Anyone just off the Pearl?

DC'sgirl

I just tried to add the "ticket to dine" package as a pre-pay, and was told that it was a promotion that ended in January. Can anyone confirm if it was still available on recent sailings? Also did you see any wine packages? (buy 5 bottles get one free, or save 20%)? Thanks in advance!

I just tried to add the "ticket to dine" package as a pre-pay' date=' and was told that it was a promotion that ended in January. Can anyone confirm if it was still available on recent sailings? Also did you see any wine packages? (buy 5 bottles get one free, or save 20%)? Thanks in advance![/quote']

someone wrote about this yesterday, apparently it isn't being offered now but was a success and it may go fleet wide. I guess all we can do is hope.

Nita

oops' date=' sorry! Thank you Nita![/quote']

Hey How are you holding up bride to be? ;) Looking forward to meeting you at the CC Meet and Greet . Our roll call page is really slow everybody must be busy. If you find out more about the wine package can you shoot me a heads up? Thanks Marcia:cool:

I just tried to add the "ticket to dine" package as a pre-pay' date=' and was told that it was a promotion that ended in January. Can anyone confirm if it was still available on recent sailings? Also did you see any wine packages? (buy 5 bottles get one free, or save 20%)? Thanks in advance![/quote']

Hi just off the Pearl2/6-2/13. Sorry but that promo was over in Jan. During our cruise,

we ate at Teppanyaki & Cagney's, both were great !!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Marcia, we are so excited! The wedding planning has been coming along so smooth, and it's going to be here so fast. If I hear anything about any wine discounts I will post on the roll call. Excited for the meet and greet!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Marcia' date=' we are so excited! The wedding planning has been coming along so smooth, and it's going to be here so fast. If I hear anything about any wine discounts I will post on the roll call. Excited for the meet and greet![/quote']

Thanks I can't wait either 36 days and counting...:D

I hope it goes fleetwide. I was pissed. We called to add it THE DAY AFTER the stopped doing it :(:(

That'll teach me to wait

Jut got off the Pearl yesterday.

No on the Ticket to Dine. Yes on the wine package.

It was President's week so maybe they did not feel the need to discount the specialty restaurants. Hence, no Ticket to Dine.

Archived