xxPassion Island Escape-Charter,Cozumel

cruisinbeeze

We LOVE passion island. I think we paid around $65 for the day including the Twister, food, drinks and more drinks. It was a great way to spend the day. I've been to Cozumel at least 12 times and Passion island is my favorite.

Check out the reviews on the port thread.

Have done Passion Isle several times. Highly recommended especially if you have been to Cozumel before.

Latest and best of all was Passion Isle by Twister .

I forget the price , but well worth it for the Twister ride:D, beach:D, open bar:D and Mexican buffet :o

Absolutely amazing! We did it on our 01/24-01/31 on the Valor. My boyfriend called it an excitement sandwich...starts off exciting, super relaxing at the island, then more excitement on the way back! We even got massages on the beach, everything I hoped for. I think we paid 58 or so a person. It was also great that Cozumel was our last stop so it was a great way to relax after running around at the other ports and going to see ruins in Belize. Hope you book (and I will find a way to fit in your bag)!

Thanks to everyone for the great responses!We will without a doubt be doing Passion Island.Carnival has two excursions going there.The twister adventure is one and the xxpassion island escape charter is the other.My lovely wife had disc replacement surgery in her neck one year ago.She is doing great,but the twister says no back or neck injuries.That is why i am pursuing the charter excursion. Thanks

If the charter doesn't work out for you, do know that you can take your own cab to the passion island 'ferry'. Maybe about a 30 minute cab ride and five minute boat ride. Good idea to stay away from the Twister if you have back issues.

So is the taxi and ferry ride something you book in advance or can you get there and just get a taxi from there to take you to the ferry??? I would love to visit passion island however the xxisland passion charter is not available for my cruise in May and well if I am pregnant by then, well the twister wouldnt work.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I have been looking a cat. sail and beach break here in June. Thanks for all the info; sounds like a great place to relax and enjoy the beach:)!

We LOVE passion island. I think we paid around $65 for the day including the Twister, food, drinks and more drinks. It was a great way to spend the day. I've been to Cozumel at least 12 times and Passion island is my favorite.

Check out the reviews on the port thread.

Is there a variety of drinks? I don't drink beer, wine or tequilla. Will they have something fruity for me? Are all drinks included? Thanks

Archived