Freedom TV Question, can you access the AV jacks or not

stan1541

I've read some post here that say people can't overide the TV to use the AV jacks on the TV, but I've seen some say they can.

It is worth taking a small DVD player to try to tap into the Ships TV, or do we bring the Laptop? We have a 3 year old and well, it works for an hour or two of rest each day!

Thanks,

Stan

I've read some post here that say people can't overide the TV to use the AV jacks on the TV, but I've seen some say they can.

It is worth taking a small DVD player to try to tap into the Ships TV, or do we bring the Laptop? We have a 3 year old and well, it works for an hour or two of rest each day!

Thanks,

Stan

Absolutely not. Show me who said you can

We brought a small portable DVD player and found it very handy - especially at dinner. We had 10 @ our table and letting my daughter (who was 2 1/2) watch a dvd while we ate was fantastic. It was on low as not to disturb the rest of the guests or surronding tables. Her just sitting there for 45 min while we ate and no dvd - she would have been a LOT louder!;)

Enjoy!

Archived