Freedom Buffet question

lawskool10

My last cruise was on Carnival Liberty two years ago. I enjoyed the pancakes, but didn't enjoy the cold syrup. I could live with it being room temperature, but often times it felt like they just removed it from the refridgerator.

My question is for anyone that cruised on Freedom. Is there any way to get warm syrup at the buffet or do I need to dine in the MDR for that?

I made a comment on the comment card and receive an acknowledgement, however there was still cold syrup.

No, it didn't ruin my cruise and no I'm not looking for compensation.:D Just wondering....

My last cruise was on Carnival Liberty two years ago. I enjoyed the pancakes, but didn't enjoy the cold syrup. I could live with it being room temperature, but often times it felt like they just removed it from the refridgerator.

My question is for anyone that cruised on Freedom. Is there any way to get warm syrup at the buffet or do I need to dine in the MDR for that?

I made a comment on the comment card and receive an acknowledgement, however there was still cold syrup.

No, it didn't ruin my cruise and no I'm not looking for compensation.:D Just wondering....

Take your own bottle.

Syrup Smugglers Unite!!:D

Archived