Upcoming Cruiser

suemat

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for Grand Cayman tour guides other than Moby Dick and Stingray Sailing. We are going there in March and unfortunately these two are not available. We are looking to go on a Catamaran to Stingray City and Snorkelling afterwards. If anyone know of any other reputable company's I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Cant really say that I know any reputible companys to do it with however we took one through Carnival and it was great. I do highly reccomend the stingrays. We went last year and we are returning again this year and will definately do sting rays again.

Wonderful experience.

I can post some pics for you if you would like, just let me know

A friend of mine that went in March '09 really recommend "Fat Fish Adventures" http://www.fatfishadventures.com

They have several options to take you out to Stingray city - one of them is riding on jet skies. I spoke to an employee just last month to book my excursion thru them and he said they only use 6 jet skies per tour - which means that there would be a max of 12 people on your tour.

I am going in June and plan on using them.

• 2 weeks later...
A friend of mine that went in March '09 really recommend "Fat Fish Adventures" http://www.fatfishadventures.com

They have several options to take you out to Stingray city - one of them is riding on jet skies. I spoke to an employee just last month to book my excursion thru them and he said they only use 6 jet skies per tour - which means that there would be a max of 12 people on your tour.

I am going in June and plan on using them.

I'm going at the end of May and using Fat Fish as well....all the reviews are amazing and they rated #1 on trip advisor dot com :cool:

Can't wait!

Archived