can't book excursions

dsstasz

I am so upset. I was able to access my info for the cruise earlier this evening. Now that it is time to book my excursions, I cannot get into my booking. I can log into the site but when I go to booked cruises, the page to update with your cruise reservation number, ship, date comes up. I put in info and it tells me it cannot find my booking!!!

I am worried about getting my excursions. Any ideas until morning???

I can tell you that it is very common for the system to suddenly go down -- especially since they have been working on it for the past two weeks. The odds are very high that it will be working tomorrow. Keep in mind that it is highly likely that no one else can book excursions for your cruise either.:o

I'm having the same problem. I'm sure it's just a computer glitch and no one is able to access their booked cruises to book excursions or dining reservations. It will probably be fixed by morning. If not, just call Regent and book your excursions over the phone.

Dave

Archived