What time do shops close in PV?

eggypann

We have until 10 pm in PV - wondering how late shops stay open. After a sunset dinner I'd like to walk around a bit and want to know if I'll still be able to do a little shopping. Just want to contribute a bit to Mexico's economy.:rolleyes:

The issue with shop hours is kind of a mixed bag. Most of the shops in Centro (the downtown area north of the Rio Cujale) are open until at least 9 pm. On the south side, some of the larger shops on Olas Altas (the main street) stay open until very late (around 11). Many of the smaller shops on the side streets do close by 6 or 7 as does the flea market stuff.

Hank

We have until 10 pm in PV - wondering how late shops stay open. After a sunset dinner I'd like to walk around a bit and want to know if I'll still be able to do a little shopping. Just want to contribute a bit to Mexico's economy.:rolleyes:

Quite a few times walking around the Malecon at 9ish PM stores have still been opened :0

Good question, I'd like to know that too. We are also there until 10pm (Splendor in June) and since we are doing a 6 hour excursion, I'd like to have time to go out and shop around too in the early evening.

Shops close when the last ship is pulling out of port. :D

Enjoy!

Archived