Review of our New Zealand cruise on the Dawn Princess 6th - 19th Feb, 2010

cazz0069

Hi Jas and Cheryl

Nah! Didn't turn up - We all knew he wouldn't. From what has been deleted on here, some snooping was done, though. The others were there, and we had a good afternoon, celebrating anniversaries and birthdays and finishing up with a game of trivia - which we didn't win. We were just devastated at not winning a bottle-opener. Haha :D;)

Now I better duck for cover because guess what's going to happen next!!!

Oh well, it gives everyone a laugh. :eek:

Have started on my review - Day 1 takes up about an A4 page so I am going to have to do some culling. Will post Part 1 later tonight when I come home from choir.

Cheers

Hi Jas and Cheryl

Nah! Didn't turn up - We all knew he wouldn't. From what has been deleted on here, some snooping was done, though. The others were there, and we had a good afternoon, celebrating anniversaries and birthdays and finishing up with a game of trivia - which we didn't win. We were just devastated at not winning a bottle-opener. Haha :D;)

Now I better duck for cover because guess what's going to happen next!!!

Oh well, it gives everyone a laugh. :eek:

Have started on my review - Day 1 takes up about an A4 page so I am going to have to do some culling. Will post Part 1 later tonight when I come home from choir.

Cheers

Don't worry Sandy you know we all luv ya :)

but what sandy is not saying is that I thied was at the meet and great but at the time she and every one else didnt now who I was till horse racing, and I met sandy out side of the bar she was very nice till horse racing and the stacking started and no you cant post my/our photos on the net.

I hope you had a wonderful time Thied. What i find confusing is that after all your boasting of cruises you have taken, would you not have taken the opportunity to say hello to everyone and once and for all proven you were a genuine cruiser and finally put all this online bickering to rest....:cool:

OMG Jas....see what happens when you unwind on a cruise..:D:p glad things worked out okay....i have cancelled shoulder surgery (tendon tear from bone spur) 3 times since December... being a big woose....dr. is hopeful but no guarantees..:( will wait a little longer...last week i found out my knee reconstruction of 30yrs is needing a 100,000klm service end of month will see that right.. thank god for private health insurance..got to stay fit to feed my cruise habit.... we should definately get a "CROC'S CRUISE" theme cruise happening... best wishes to you both for a speedy recovery......cheers Shiona

Hahaha thanks Shiona, i must have missed this little message. My shoulder is going to be one of those things i m constantly going to need to get repaired, heres hoping i just get a little bit longer wear and tear this time :p:p

Whow....what a fantastic read....Thanx....

You have just confirmed... what i cant wait for.....our cruise in Feb 2011...its been a while for me..our last cruise was in 1990...so it was great to hear about your adventure on the ocean...

It doesn't matter what ship your are on ...you still will have a funtastic time....

Thanks for keeping me where i need to be....so far away is next year hehehe...I am excite.....

Cheers

Angie :)

Hey Angie, glad you liked. Where are you off too next then?

• 1 month later...
Great review :)

Next March can't come quick enough. Will finally see New Zealand and be on our first cruise.

West Aussie you will have a ball. I was totally gobsmacked at just how beautiful it was...and getting there was just as amazing. I am in the process of trying to convince my partner to do NZ again but on the Diamond Princess.:)

Hi Jaz

My husband has asked me to ask you this question regarding beer (as he's a beer drinker) he want's to know what brand of beers are onboard.....of course you really need to know this!!!!!:D

Hey Isajack....I know i saw XXXX, Corona, but i cant remember the others, not a huge beer drinker...sowwy :)

Archived