Radiance Class Deck 9 D-1 AFTS ?

Hi All, I was just wondering what experiences you may have had with any on the Deck 9 D-1 AFT Balcony Cabins on the Radiance Class ? I just booked 9660 for January of 2011 on the Radiance and hope I made a good choice being placed between a set of cabins on deck 8 and 10. Also any photos would be great ! Thanks and have a great night..:) Kurt

You are very welcome, the balcony was about 10x 14

I have to tell you that if your looking for a nice getaway, You should check the prices out for my 1-8-11 cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel on this 5 night cruise out of it's NEW HOME in Tampa.. I got that Balcony for $579.00pp for a 5 Night cruise !:eek::D A GREAT PRICE I THINK !

I have to tell you that if your looking for a nice getaway, You should check the prices out for my 1-8-11 cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel on this 5 night cruise out of it's NEW HOME in Tampa.. I got that Balcony for $579.00pp for a 5 Night cruise !:eek::D A GREAT PRICE I THINK !

Excellent price, my next up is Celebrity Solistice. Trying that "other" line. LOL

Excellent price, my next up is Celebrity Solistice. Trying that "other" line. LOL

I did look at the Great looking ship for this sail time.. About $1200.00pp for the worst Balcony they have for the 7 night Eastern:eek::D.. With 2 other cruises before this one, I'll stick with my 5 night D-1 for 579 myself;)!

Don't get too excited, it's just temporary home until she goes to Australia in 2011.

Hi All, I was just wondering what experiences you may have had with any on the Deck 9 D-1 AFT Balcony Cabins on the Radiance Class ? I just booked 9660 for January of 2011 on the Radiance and hope I made a good choice being placed between a set of cabins on deck 8 and 10. Also any photos would be great ! Thanks and have a great night..:) Kurt

I have 9660 booked for my September Alaska repo cruise. I found that the AFT balconies below deck 9 are smaller as you go down.

It's the other way around on Celebrity Millenium class, with the largest on deck 7.

Ann

I have 9660 booked for my September Alaska repo cruise. I found that the AFT balconies below deck 9 are smaller as you go down.

It's the other way around on Celebrity Millenium class, with the largest on deck 7.

Ann

We have 7176; and, it appears to be a mirror image of 9260 vis-a-vis width. Is it possible that its depth is less?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Kurt

Guess what?? We are in 1100 right above you!! I was looking at your profile. We will have a lot in common! Tommye & Dave Ragan

:D I just NOW saw your post Tommye:D! That's great ! I tried to get that Suite before I took this cabin..:(:D It was loooooong gone !:D

Archived