RSVP 2011 Nieuw Amsterdam Roman Empire

jimnbillnpa

Thanks everyone for a wonderful cruise. Despite the heat wave in Rome it was one of the most wonderful vacations ever - all because of you guys.

I am looking forward seeing every one again in February and next summer.

For those who are interested, some interesting points from the Q&A session (dominated by Rich Campbell who was on board as well):

1. The loyalty plans will be streamed line between Atlantis and RSVP with cross recognition between the companies (similar to Royal and Celebrity)

2. RSVP is with HAL to stay. Atlantis will not use HAL any more to maintain brand differentiation.

3. A new cruises site will become available soon (RSVPcruisers.com) similar to the Atlantis alumni site.

I can see Rich Campbell dominating the conversation. Did they talk about new cruises or try to push the Allure w Atlantis?

I can see Rich Campbell dominating the conversation. Did they talk about new cruises or try to push the Allure w Atlantis?

I think the main theme was brand differentiation - so no, no real discussion about any of Atlantis cruises - only RSVP cruises. They did reveal the summer 2012 program for RSVP: another med cruise (highlights Casablanca and Ibiza) as well as Danube river cruise.

Archived