Caribe Princess dining room food special request

love 2cruise

does anyone know if the Caribe Princess will make special request foods for breakfast and/or dinner? Our friends really like Royal they will make foods for you that are not on the menu, Carnival wont serve anything unless it's on the menu, would love to take a Princess cruise but need to kow they will cater to you.

Royal would make my friend a t bone steak and eggs everyday for breakfast, at dinner he would orders steaks that were not on the menu, will Princess cater the same way.

Also is the room servic menu large or just bagels, juice etc, or can you order a complete breakfast in bed if you wish.

I have seen special requests granted often on Princess, but I don't think Princess does the T-Bone steak as a special request for breakfast, or a special steak for dinner. Princess has a steakhouse for an althernative (extra cost) restaurant for those desiring a special cut of steak.

As for room service, in anything less than a full suite, they do have a more limited room service menu, which for breakfast is more like an expanded continental breakfast. Lunch and other times it is mainly sandwiches, salads, and a few desserts. Now, in a full suite, you can order whatever you like from room service and have it delivered.

I find that a nice size gratuity to the head MD for your dinning room will get you just about anything you want if they have it. Gonna have to try asking for the T-bone with my eggs and see how it goes. I know my Dr. wont approve of it.

Yeah but you only live once! :D

Archived