Crown and Anchor Platinum membership cards

Hello all. I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. My DW and I have been platinum members for two years. I have tried to get platinum membership cards within this time span. I have called RCCL Crown and Anchor Society several times and have been told that they will be ordered and should arrive in six weeks or so.

My question is. Do they really have platinum membership cards or do they only have the blue cards that we currently have now?

Just asking because of priority check-in at the pier. TIA.

Hello all. I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. My DW and I have been platinum members for two years. I have tried to get platinum membership cards within this time span. I have called RCCL Crown and Anchor Society several times and have been told that they will be ordered and should arrive in six weeks or so.

My question is. Do they really have platinum membership cards or do they only have the blue cards that we currently have now?

Just asking because of priority check-in at the pier. TIA.

There´s no different cards for different membership levels until you reach D+.

Gold to Diamond it´s the blue ones you have and you don´t need the card for anything.

Your C&A membership level is noted in your cruise docs and on the Set Sail pass.

Don't need a card to show "status" at the pier. If your C&A # is in the reservation then they know your status and it will show up on your docs. We've never taken any C&A cards to the pier.

I would think there is a platnium card, we just turned D+ and new cards were sent to us (without us asking!).

I just printed out our Docs for our May 2nd Freedom cruise and I don't see anything that says Platinum. I see a little box with a p in it by our names. Is that it? Thanks for your help.

I suppose you are talking about the Set Sail pass, yes the P indicates the Platinum.

If you talk about edocs it should have your membership level and number on the first or second page.

Sort of different question. We just took our first RC cruise in late JAN. While on board we filled out the application.

I don't care if we get any cards, but I would like to get the membership number so I can attach it to our new reservation.

Do they at least mail the number to new members?

Sort of different question. We just took our first RC cruise in late JAN. While on board we filled out the application.

I don't care if we get any cards, but I would like to get the membership number so I can attach it to our new reservation.

Do they at least mail the number to new members?

They *should*, but you can call the C & A phone number (it's on the website, http://www.rccl.com) and get it that way.

Archived