Updating Solstice Cabin spreadsheet?

librarylady19

I know that I personally have found the Solstice Cabin thread and Mysticks spreadsheet very helpful. It is always possible to find information on a specific cabin and/or class by using the CC search tools; however, the spreadsheet is particularly helpful to get an overall picture of the pros and cons of various types of cabins and locations.

I do not believe the spreadsheet has been updated since last September and there have been many cabins added since that time.

I would not mind creating a second version if others would find it useful, but certainly don't want to step on the toes of the originator, Mysticks, or violate any CC rules.

Feedback would be appreciated.

I've been concerned about this, too. One of the last posts from Mysticks was that she was going to be gone for a couple of weeks in September on her cruise, but she never returned. Hopefully, all is well. Board mods, is it possible to contact her? If not, or if she simply doesn't want the burden any more (understandable), can we send the call out for a volunteer to take over?

I'd volunteer, but DW says I spend too much time on Cruise Critic as it is:o!

I know that I personally have found the Solstice Cabin thread and Mysticks spreadsheet very helpful. It is always possible to find information on a specific cabin and/or class by using the CC search tools; however, the spreadsheet is particularly helpful to get an overall picture of the pros and cons of various types of cabins and locations.

I do not believe the spreadsheet has been updated since last September and there have been many cabins added since that time.

I would not mind creating a second version if others would find it useful, but certainly don't want to step on the toes of the originator, Mysticks, or violate any CC rules.

Hi Sandi,:) I am sure others would appreciate a new spreadsheet.

I don't know why anyone would be offended because you are doing

a good service:D

I would email Host Anne and Host Walt and let them know what

you would like to do and ask them if they can attach a sticky note

to it so it will stay at the top of this board.:)

• 7 months later...

Am interested in what Mysticks is & how you get a spreadsheet to appear in the roll call. paul.katz1@verizon.net

Mysticks was the person who started the Solstice spreadsheet. She moved on and the spreadsheet wasn't updated for a few months. I took over the project and updated the cabin lisings. It is now called the "S Cabin spreadsheet" in recogntion of the fact that there are now thrree S-Class ships (Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse) with two more on the way (Silhouette & Illumination) and I have requested that all posters include their ship name when reporting on their cabin(s).

I post updates to the spreadsheet on the "sticky" approx. once a month so it's best to work back from the end of the sticky to find the most recent spreadsheet. I will email an Excel version if you prefer that format to the posted pdf.

Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

For your convenience, I have attached the latest spreadsheet here:

S-Class Cabins 9-26-2010.pdf

Mysticks was the person who started the Solstice spreadsheet. She moved on and the spreadsheet wasn't updated for a few months. I took over the project and updated the cabin lisings. It is now called the "S Cabin spreadsheet" in recogntion of the fact that there are now thrree S-Class ships (Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse) with two more on the way (Silhouette & Illumination) and I have requested that all posters include their ship name when reporting on their cabin(s).

===============================

This is simply wonderful. Is there one for M class? I am sailing X for the first time in 2 weeks and would love to have similar infor on the Millie.

If anyone would be willing to email such a list, please send to my CC name on yahoo dot com

Thanks

===============================

This is simply wonderful. Is there one for M class? I am sailing X for the first time in 2 weeks and would love to have similar infor on the Millie.

If anyone would be willing to email such a list, please send to my CC name on yahoo dot com

Thanks

Hi, nope, no such lists for the C or M class.

Hi Lois!!

Did you make a decision on your next cruise yet? Inquiring minds want to know;)

Hi Sandi,:) I will email you....I would book it but I was so stupid and

now airfare is high and the times for the flights are even worse:(

Archived