All-Inclusive Beach Excursions at Hotel Resorts

ro80

Here is the information that I gathered from 3 resorts on day passes.

Mindi

PRESIDENTE INTERCONTINENTAL

COZUMEL RESORT & SPA

Regarding your request let me inform we offer a special rate for Day Pass, includes a Pool View Room, all access to our facilities and usd 45 credits on Food and Beverage. The Day Pass cost usd 130 plus 13 % tax per room.

www.solmelia.com

Yes we do offer day pass, the cost is $ 50.00us per adult

Included, food, drinks, snacks, activities, tips, taxes, non motorized water sports

Occidental Hotels & Resorts.

Currently our resort does offer day passes. The day pass for the Allegro Cozumel is $35.00 per person. The day passes are valid from 9:00am until 5:00pm. These day passes include access to all the amenities at the resort and lunch at the buffet. The resort is approximately 30 minutes away from the pier. The day pass does include drinks as well. Also, this is not an adult only resort.

Thanks Bruce!! And these other properties offer the day passes to use the beach??? We are 4 adults going so.....

I believe they do. Pretty sure about the Grand and Palace, not absolutely certain about Iberostar.

Best to contact the individual properties for specific details.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Here is the information that I gathered from 3 resorts on day passes.

Mindi

PRESIDENTE INTERCONTINENTAL

COZUMEL RESORT & SPA

Regarding your request let me inform we offer a special rate for Day Pass, includes a Pool View Room, all access to our facilities and usd 45 credits on Food and Beverage. The Day Pass cost usd 130 plus 13 % tax per room.

www.solmelia.com

Yes we do offer day pass, the cost is $ 50.00us per adult

Included, food, drinks, snacks, activities, tips, taxes, non motorized water sports

Occidental Hotels & Resorts.

Currently our resort does offer day passes. The day pass for the Allegro Cozumel is $35.00 per person. The day passes are valid from 9:00am until 5:00pm. These day passes include access to all the amenities at the resort and lunch at the buffet. The resort is approximately 30 minutes away from the pier. The day pass does include drinks as well. Also, this is not an adult only resort.

Thanks for the info! Did you go to any of these, or just collect the quotes? We're thinking we might want to do a beach day our next stop in Coz...just trying to figure out which will be the best for our family.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone gone to the Presidente without advance reservations? I don't want to pay in advance in the event of bad weather. Also - we don't need a room; has anyone paid less without a room? Here is the current rate information:

Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa has a "Day use" program which invites you to enjoy all the services and facilities available at the resort.

Day use includes:

One pool view room category from 9:00 am to 18:00 hrs.

Food and beverage credit for $45 USD per room.

Full access to our pools, beach, gymnasium, tennis courts and Chiquiclub.

Maximum Occupancy: 2 Adults & 2 Children

Day use cost: $140 USD plus 14% Local taxes, per room.

Day use are subject to availability. Prices subject to change without notice.

If you wish to enjoy these services, please feel free to contact me for any further assistance

I also received this email about the Aura Grand Bay resort. When I went to the site that they sent me to to make a reservation, the rate was only $75 a person. Again - I don't want to make a reservation in advance. Any advice on which hotel might offer a might upscale experience would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aura Cozumel Wyndham Grand Bay is an adult only resort Brand New and we offer Day Experience, subject to availability and PREVIOUS RESERVATION,

From 10.00 am to 5.00 pm

$85 usd per person

Reservations: guestmanager@islandercollection.com

We have done a day pass at the Melia and at the Allegro. We've stayed at the Aura and been over to the Wyndham. Beach is better at the Allegro out of all of these. Also, a couple of times we have deliberately done the time share pitch. At Occidental Grand got free taxi fare, bottle of tequila, blanket and use of the property for the day including all food and drink. We also did it al El Cid where we got unlimited food, drink and free use of snorkle equipment to check out the plane. Both places say you have to listen to the pitch for an hour. At the end of an hour we said No Thank you and went on to have a great day at the beach with lots of good food and drink.

We have done a day pass at the Melia and at the Allegro. We've stayed at the Aura and been over to the Wyndham. Beach is better at the Allegro out of all of these. Also, a couple of times we have deliberately done the time share pitch. At Occidental Grand got free taxi fare, bottle of tequila, blanket and use of the property for the day including all food and drink. We also did it al El Cid where we got unlimited food, drink and free use of snorkle equipment to check out the plane. Both places say you have to listen to the pitch for an hour. At the end of an hour we said No Thank you and went on to have a great day at the beach with lots of good food and drink.

So do you book the timeshare tour ahead of time, or just hope to find someone hawking it at the pier?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived