I need Cruise Insurance HELP!!!

ladyj3641

Thanks for all of the information Ken, but here's another question...

I haven't reached my final payment deadline, but I have already paid in full, does that count against me??

I've wondered this myself. For CSA Freestyle, the Policy actually indicates "if purchased by Final Payment". I'd call the CSA 800 number (800) 348-9505 and ask (and post the answer). ken

I've wondered this myself. For CSA Freestyle, the Policy actually indicates "if purchased by Final Payment". I'd call the CSA 800 number (800) 348-9505 and ask (and post the answer). ken

With CSA they go by when you make the final payment, not the final payment "due date". The date the final payment was made will be determined by either a) if made by credit card the date the charge was made as shown on your monthly statement or b) if made by check the date the check was written.

With CSA they go by when you make the final payment, not the final payment "due date". The date the final payment was made will be determined by either a) if made by credit card the date the charge was made as shown on your monthly statement or b) if made by check the date the check was written.

Thanks! ken

Question about trip insurance. How long AFTER the inital booking payment do I have to get trip insurance if I am getting it from a place other then the CL?

You can now purchase the Carnival Berkely Policy up until 14 days before Sailaway. Most of the 3rd party Polcies can be purchased pretty much up to the last minute. However, IMO you're better off purchasing (those that offer Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions) within the 14-21 days of your Cruise Deposit in order to get that Waiver. If you miss that "window" You CAN purchase CSA Policies up to your Final Payment and still get that Waiver.

ken

You can now purchase the Carnival Berkely Policy up until 14 days before Sailaway. Most of the 3rd party Polcies can be purchased pretty much up to the last minute. However, IMO you're better off purchasing (those that offer Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions) within the 14-21 days of your Cruise Deposit in order to get that Waiver. If you miss that "window" You CAN purchase CSA Policies up to your Final Payment and still get that Waiver.

ken

Thank you...

Archived