policy on switching ships (reservation during WOW sale)

Hi! I made a reservation on Adventure during the wow sale last year. I am thinking of switching to Serenade because of a price difference. However, if you switch ships, can you just change the reservations? One of the deals of the wow sale was 1/2 price deposit. So do you think I would have to cancel adventure put full deposit on serenade or would they just switch the reservation.

Any experience with this?

Thanks!

Hi! I made a reservation on Adventure during the wow sale last year. I am thinking of switching to Serenade because of a price difference. However, if you switch ships, can you just change the reservations? One of the deals of the wow sale was 1/2 price deposit. So do you think I would have to cancel adventure put full deposit on serenade or would they just switch the reservation.

Any experience with this?

Thanks!

pretty clear. You can switch ships, but you'll lost the OBC and the reduced deposit.

pretty clear. You can switch ships, but you'll lost the OBC and the reduced deposit.

Almost same scenerio - Booked during WOW but may need to switch dates only. Same ship, itinerary, etc. Will I lose OBC? Also I think the price of a JS is now higher than when I originally booked - will I now pay the higher price?

Ksadonnab: Just did the exact thing. Booked Enchantment for Nov 2010 under the "wow" sale. This weekend, changed only the date. I lost nothing. Same reservation #, same deposit, and kept the OBC. Price was cheaper. You can do it.

Thanks Firedog!! Not sure yet but Hubby may not be able to get off from work that week.

Archived