Beach Towels...to pack or not to pack....

ColleenThomas

Yes, the blue Carnival towels can be taken off the ship. If they are lost or stolen, your S&S card will be charged $22 per towel.

Since we always drive to port, however, I pack some cheap $4 beach towels that I don't care about so we can use and abuse them while in port. If one gets lost or ratty, then no biggie. :cool:

Carnival has great beach towels in the cabin you can take to the pools or off on ports. Leave them on the floor and the cabin steward will replace them with fresh ones.

If they are too big or you worry about loosing them, you can also take off the smaller white bath towels.

Yes, the blue Carnival towels can be taken off the ship. If they are lost or stolen, your S&S card will be charged $22 per towel.

Since we always drive to port, however, I pack some cheap $4 beach towels that I don't care about so we can use and abuse them while in port. If one gets lost or ratty, then no biggie. :cool:

i do the same thing mostly because cruise towels are too heavy & bulky to carry around all day.

Since we're usually looking for "trinkets" in port, a cool beach towel makes a great souvenir and can serve a dual purpose while you travel. otherwise, I agree--the ones from the ship are easy to use and won't cause you any travel worries. Have a great time!

Ummm, has anyone already mentioned that you can take them off the ship,

but they will charge you if you lose them.:rolleyes:

In fact during one of the often repeated talks you can see on your tv,

the CD will tell you to take them, so that if you are too drunk to find your

way back to the ship..just hold up your towell and the cabbies will bring you back.

Archived