Norweigian Sun

Cruisin D

We are looking at booking the Dover to Orlando cruise in September this year.

We have not sailed with NCL before, but have sailed with Carnival and Costa. We are sailing with our two children who will be aged 8 & 4 at the time we sail.

Do they have a great kids program? how do the staterooms (balcony or suite compare)?

Are there are any other hints or tips that I should know about?

Thanks

D:)

I'm not familiar with Costa much. While I am familiar with Carnival, Carnival ships in general have slightly larger cabins than NCL, along with an inside pool aft. In my opinion there is more variety of food aboard NCL considering the number of surcharge speciality restaurants. The only food quality Carnival has over NCL is pizza. The shows are better with NCL. NCL has a good kids program equal to other cruise lines if not better except for Disney.

Overall, I would go with the best itinerary and price. Its my opinion you make a great cruise, not a cruise line. The cruise lines are more alike than they are different, although they are different.

We are looking at booking the Dover to Orlando cruise in September this year.

We have not sailed with NCL before, but have sailed with Carnival and Costa. We are sailing with our two children who will be aged 8 & 4 at the time we sail.

Do they have a great kids program? how do the staterooms (balcony or suite compare)?

Are there are any other hints or tips that I should know about?

Thanks

D:)

the kids program on NCL is among the best. I am not saying it is better than Carnival but certainly as good. The balcony cabins on NCL will be a little smaller than on Carnival. I haven't had a suite but know a few who have and they always rave over NCLs suites.

Traveling with kids makes free style very attractive. Most lines now have a form of flex dining but NCL has it down pat.

Hope this helps you a little.

Nita

Archived