Grandeur vs. Century in April

cards09

Hi,

I'm a first-time cruiser and am either going to book a 4 night Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Century or the Grandeur of the Seas for April! It'll be me (early-twenties) and my mother (mid-fifties). I am having such a hard time deciding between them.

I posted these same questions in the Celebrity forum, but am curious to see what people here will say!

What are the demographics of fellow passengers on each ship in mid-April? I want to make sure the ship's "personality" is a good fit for both my mother and me.

What are the planned on-board activities like? What would be fun for twenty-somethings to do on each ship?

Is the level of service on each ship vastly different? I've heard Celebrity has great service, but is the Grandeur very different?

Which has the better evening entertainment shows?

Any other factors you think I should consider?

Thanks in advance!

I have been on both ships and prefer the Century. The Grandeur is either a smaller ship or just feels that way. Royal caribbean has more fun things to do such as the quest and belly flop competition but the Century has a little more intellectual entertainment. Both ships are great so I guess you just need to decide what kind of cruiser you are.

Archived