Fun Pass: How many days before?

Krissta

I have some procrastinators in my group. :D

What is the last day you can fill out the Fun Pass. As you can see, we're sailing in 4 days. :p

I would do it soon.

But then again, I have mine done and we don't leave until July.:D

I have some procrastinators in my group. :D

What is the last day you can fill out the Fun Pass. As you can see, we're sailing in 4 days. :p

"All guests in your cabin must provide the required information in order to obtain a FunPass. Online registration is available until the day before sailing. Taking a few minutes now will let you start enjoying your long-awaited cruise that much sooner. "

This is what Carnival has on their web site. Reading it looks like you have up to the day before (why wait :confused:) I have been told that at 12:01am the day of your sailing you can no longer print out E-Doc's.

"All guests in your cabin must provide the required information in order to obtain a FunPass. Online registration is available until the day before sailing. Taking a few minutes now will let you start enjoying your long-awaited cruise that much sooner. "

This is what Carnival has on their web site. Reading it looks like you have up to the day before (why wait :confused:) I have been told that at 12:01am the day of your sailing you can no longer print out E-Doc's.

Ahhh, awesome. Thanks so much. I might tell them tomorrow is the cut off. heh.

Technically they do not have to do it all as long as they board the ship at least 90 minutes prior to sailing to give the ship enough time to enter the data and get it to Homeland Security 60 minutes before departure.

"Government regulations for U.S. departure ports require that a final departure manifest is submitted 60 minutes prior to departure. Guests must provide us with the required information prior to embarkation. The easiest and most convenient way is to complete our FunPass on line registration process (www.carnival.com/mycruise) at least (3) three days prior to departure. Guests that do not complete the registration process prior to embarkation are required to check-in at least 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time."

We have booked last minute in the past and filled out the information at check in.

Technically they do not have to do it all as long as they board the ship at least 90 minutes prior to sailing to give the ship enough time to enter the data and get it to Homeland Security 60 minutes before departure.

"Government regulations for U.S. departure ports require that a final departure manifest is submitted 60 minutes prior to departure. Guests must provide us with the required information prior to embarkation. The easiest and most convenient way is to complete our FunPass on line registration process (www.carnival.com/mycruise) at least (3) three days prior to departure. Guests that do not complete the registration process prior to embarkation are required to check-in at least 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time."

We have booked last minute in the past and filled out the information at check in.

Shhhhhh, our little secret! We don't want to enable the procrastinators, LOL!

Ahhh, awesome. Thanks so much. I might tell them tomorrow is the cut off. heh.

Yep, I'd go with that. Seriously.

I won't let their procrastination keep me from stepping on that boat later that I would have to! lol

Archived