Any Ideas?

CruiseLover824

I am a part of a group of 10 people who are cruising on the Carnival Victory for spring break. We are looking to make shirts for everyone to wear. The problem is we can't come up with a slogan or saying to put on the shirt. Anyone have any ideas?

The easiest thing to do is start with the name of the ship or if you are celebrating something...

Out of ten people, you have no one with an imagination?

What is a common thread with the group? Friends? Family? Co-Workers? Bowling League?

Give us something to work with. There is no telling what kind of answers you might get with this little information.

Out of ten people, you have no one with an imagination?

What is a common thread with the group? Friends? Family? Co-Workers? Bowling League?

Give us something to work with. There is no telling what kind of answers you might get with this little information.

Good point....We are a very diverse group actually and that is the problem. Several of us are coworkers, we have one brother and sister with their spouses, a mom and an adult son, and we have one who is just tagging along. Sooooo....it makes it kinda hard!

I am a part of a group of 10 people who are cruising on the Carnival Victory for spring break. We are looking to make shirts for everyone to wear. The problem is we can't come up with a slogan or saying to put on the shirt. Anyone have any ideas?

1 of 10 drunks

I won't tell immigration about you if you won't confiscate my booze

Immodium dealer

This space for rent

Instant drunk. Just add beer

Looking for ideas - Cliche's considered

Carrying bomb components (Very popular on airlines)

Enjoy your cruise. wish I was going with you!

Thanks redlef....

I especially like the 1 of 10 drunks! lol

The others were good too---not so sure about the bomb one! We are flying out of Detroit and they just had the infamous Christmas Underwear bomber up there.:eek:

I wouldn't count on the sense of humor of ANY TSA officer at ANY airport with that T-shirt.

Archived