Question about how to check on arrival time

millercat

Hi, hope someone can tell me how we can check Friday morning as to whether or not EOS my be late arriving in Bayonne. We will already be in NJ and I will not have computer access. Is there a number we can call?

TIA

Laine

You can not check on a ships arrival into a port like you can a plane arriving at a specific airport. There is no number to call nor will it tell you on the arrival time on the computer like for a specific flight.

You can not check on a ships arrival into a port like you can a plane arriving at a specific airport. There is no number to call nor will it tell you on the arrival time on the computer like for a specific flight.

you sure can. Sea Scanner(one word) dot com will show current position of the ship, the time since it left a port, the time left to the next port and few other things.

for some reason CC is blocking the link.

you sure can. Sea Scanner(one word) dot com will show current position of the ship, the time since it left a port, the time left to the next port and few other things.

for some reason CC is blocking the link.

That's why I didn't post it.........because I knew it would be blocked. Travel Agencies sites are not allowed to be referenced here.

But thanks for posting about Day of Cruise Travel Assistance (800) 256-6649. I will note this for future reference.

Archived