Bringing exotic fruit juice on board

savandbarb

We take Tahitian Noni juice for personal reasons ( lowering BP) I know from past experience that you cannot bring certain foods( fruits included) in to certain ports of call but...Can you take the juice extract on the cruise ships?

A sealed container shouldn't be a problem. Isn't it pasteurized or treated somehow to keep it from spoiling? I know you did not ask for my opinion, but here's Dr. Weil's answer about noni.[/quote

That is really funny.Maybe he would like to explain to me why for the first time in 14 years I am finally off my diretic then and my BP is steady at 110/75 not 140/90.:confused:

I find it works fine for me and I have had problems with my kidney make enough urine to leave my kidneys in really bad shape.Now they are fine.

Yes it is expensive but if it works then maybe it is worth the 52.00 we pay for it up here.

I even got my father on it to control his mood swings from Dementia.

I was talking to my distributor and Noni has come up with travel packs that are sealed,so I think we will go that root.

Thank you for sharing your information on Noni,Your opinion Does matter that it was makes us a democratic society.Thanks again but I think we will stay on the noni I like how I feel.:D

Archived